Return to Sailing
Both boat owners and members hiring club boats must pre-book.
This process means we will have records for contact tracing (should we need them) and prevents too many people turning up.
For boat owners, we will eventually be using this system to calculate your mooring fees.
Step 1 Register your interest to go sailing.
- Login to the Portal
- Go to the Calendar
- Select the tag called Dinghy sailing/racing to filter out the other events
- Select an event
- Read the event description (Note: times listed are now rigging times)
- Select book and answer any questions.
- You will receive an email acknowledging that you have placed a booking.
Step 2 Wait for your confirmation email
Approximately 48 hours before the event you will receive either:
A) Confirmation email that you have been allocated a sailing slot
B) A booking cancellation email if you have not been allocated a sailing slot.
Step 3 Attending the event
- You must have read the following documents before coming to the event.
- Covid SOPS
- Addendum to SOPS
- You must sign the 'Member Risk Acceptance form' when you arrive at the event.
- The Office Of the Day (OOD) will decided on the day if it is safe for you to go sailing.
- Covid-19 SOPS.pdf
- Covid-19 SOPS _ Member Risk Assessment Signature Form.pdf
- Covid -19 Risk addendum.pdf
Last updated 14:56 on 28 June 2020