Dinghy's Booking Policy
Both boat owners and members hiring club boats must pre-book.
This process means we will have records for contact tracing (should we need them) and prevents too many people turning up.
For boat owners, we will eventually be using this system to calculate your mooring fees.
Step 1 Register your interest to go sailing.
- Login to the Portal
- Go to the Calendar
- Select the tag called Dinghy Sailing or Dinghy Training to filter out the other events
- Select an event
- Read the event description (Note: times listed are now rigging times)
- Select book and answer any questions.
- You will receive an email acknowledging that you have placed a booking.
Step 2 Attending the event
- You must have read the SOPs before coming to the event.
- If you have not signed up via the website and agreed to accepting the above SOPS, you must sign the 'Member Risk Acceptance form' when you arrive at the event.
- The Office Of the Day (OOD) will decided on the day if it is safe for you to go sailing.
Last updated 07:57 on 5 May 2022