Royal Festival Hall cruise - Sunday 23rd October
Published 00:00 on 14 Sep 2016
We are pleased to announce that the Corinthians will be cruising down the Thames, all the way to the footsteps of Royal Festival Hall in Southbank.
Enjoy the ultimate Riverbanking trip with unbeatable scenic views as we leave Hammersmith, Kensington and Chelsea behind. Soon enough we will sail by the Houses of the Parliament into the heart of London. Come along and you will discover a London you have never seen before. Don't worry about finding a crew/helm, we will do that for you!
This is the plan for the day:
- Rig at 10.00. Make sure you are at the club bright and early!
- Start at 11.30 (last boat in the water will buy lunch, we are not joking)
- Arrive at Royal Festival Hall around 14.00
- Back at the club and de-rigged by 19.00. There will be beer and cheering after.
- Entry £10, as well as usual club hire
If you want to come or have any questions, contact Penguin directly at R.Penguin@outlook.com.Don't forget to mark the date in your calendar, this will be an epic Corinthian sail.
See you then!
Last updated 21:09 on 2 June 2017